Sunday 3 April 2011

Long journey

It is a long journey to go back into the lives of those I have almost forgotten and took granted with. It is even harder to understand their thought and see from their perspective. I see them everyday but I've forgot how much they have sacrificed for me and most of the time we don't even get to talk to each other.

I hope to come back to the simplest stage that, i used to hold on to his big hands walking down to that small alley, buying breakfast that i used to think it was the best food in the whole wide world. That was the time i still living in my dad's world.

It is indeed a long way to make a trip back to revisit all that simplest things yet close to my heart. The world has taught me much to run after my dreams, it is me to decide to bring a piece of simpleness along while running the race of chasing my aspiration.

I delicate this space to my dad, who has taught me much about love and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment